As a small business owner, managing your legal risks is key to your success. Addressing legal issues proactively – before they become overwhelming – will save you time and money. Eggers Woods can provide you a cost-effective means to evaluate your risks and protect your business. We can assist you with the following:
- Creation of business entities, including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Contracts for services
- Employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Covenants not to compete
- Threat and management of litigation
- Real estate transactions
- Risk evaluation and management
- Preparation of policies and procedures
As former General Counsel for a local nonprofit, Catherine Kyle understands the Request for Proposal process and the special considerations involved when contracting with the State. We can provide assistance in preparing your organization’s RFP response and in understanding the State’s standard contract provisions. In addition, we can help you create a compliance plan to ensure that you remain on track once that contract is granted.
Eggers Woods is a full-service law firm based in Franklin, Indiana. We handle cases throughout central Indiana, including Johnson County, Marion County, Brown County, Shelby County, Morgan County, and surrounding areas.